View Product Details
With consumer needs rapidly evolving towards increased diversification and reduced time to market, today’s manufacturers face a time of considerable change. It is no longer enough for industrial robots to simply perform a single task. The RH-FRH Series horizontally articulated SCARA robot provides new, intelligent solutions, offering a simple approach to advanced and flexible production.
- Robot Diamond Assurance™ – Protect your robot investment with Robot Diamond Assurance, our extended preventive maintenance program. With regular, proper maintenance from Mitsubishi Electric factory trained technicians, obtain increased uptime and fewer repair costs.
- Internal pneumatic and electrical connections – Easily connect to a large range of peripheral devices like vision systems.
- Next generation intelligent functions – Carry out more complex tasks with intelligent technology.
- Safe, collaborative work applications – Allow robots and people to work together in a secure environment with safety add-ons such as area scanners and the MELFA Safe Plus module.
- RT ToolBox3 programming environment and simulation software – Use a powerful, accessible robot operative system that does not require costly software adders.
- Additional axis interface – Eliminate the need for additional motion controllers by directly controlling up to two external 3-axis coordinated servo systems, with up to 8 total servo axes.
- Remote access capable – Conveniently monitor and control robot operation remotely.
- Convenient ports, features, and add-ons – USB 2.0 port for quick PC connection, SD memory card slot for data logging, and battery free controller provides a worry-free solution to program storage to eliminate waste.
BROAD SIZE LINEUP
RH-FRH robots are available in load capacities from 3kg to 20kg, with maximum load radii from 350mm to 1000mm.
RT TOOLBOX3 PRO: ADVANCED 3D
The PRO version of the RT ToolBox3 3D simulation software includes a plug-in that allows robot simulations to be run in SolidWorks® 3D CAD software. Programs can be created to match today’s era of high-mix, low-volume production, such as for layout considerations prior to introducing robots, desktop program debugging, and generation of complex motion paths.
View Product Details