View Product Details
Find a Local Distributor Share this:
MES Interface IT
The MES Interface IT allows organizations to standardize on a method of sharing information between the production environment and the enterprise IT systems. Eliminating all middleware and gateway PCs, the MES Interface IT controller-level appliance provides users with the leanest solution possible, reducing overhead costs as well as points of failure. Easy and reliable data access across all networked control systems creates limitless application possibilities, from quality control to logistics management.
- No need for intermediate PC infrastructure to interface shop floor controllers to “front office” IT systems
- Significantly reduced cost of ownership as no PC maintenance issues apply
- Improved security; prevents access by unauthorized personnel
- Improved productivity; industrially hardened architecture is immune to typical PC reliability issues
- Broad range of third-party drivers are available for all the most popular supplier’s PLCs
- Convenient installation; module simply mounts in a spare
Q Series slot and configures
Optimize the Setup and Management of Large Scale Production Systems
The MES Interface IT Workbench software automatically enumerates all devices on the network and provides comprehensive performance diagnostics. On the IT side, it automatically enumerates available database elements such as a schema, tables and field names. Hardcopy mapping documents become unnecessary and system changes occur faster and easier.
Supports Reliable Data Collection
The MES Interface IT automatically stores data from the shop floor to a connected information system server when the ‘Store and Forward’ option is selected. Even when a communication error occurs between the information system, no data is lost, because the buffer data is automatically forwarded to the information system after the connection is restored.
View Product Details Find a Local Distributor