RD77MS Simple Motion Module With MR-J4-B-RJ Servo Amplifier
The RD77MS simple motion modules provide everything from point table operation to full advanced synchronous control in an easy to program solution. Leverage the power of integrated motion and logic for easy programming and diagnostics. This solution also provides excellent flexibility and value, giving you the power to choose the right mix of PLC CPU and axis count for your application.
Intuitive Programming Environment
- Graphical interface – Easily configure a system and set parameters in GX Works3.
- Multiple programming languages – Multiple IEC 61131 programming languages are supported, and can even be used in the same project simultaneously. This flexibility allows the user to program in the most efficient manner for their application.
- Motion setup tool – GX Works3 eliminates the need for additional software when using the Simple Motion Module.
- Improve machine efficiency – Mitsubishi Electric provides powerful first-class advanced One-Touch Tuning that sets gains and filters in real-time. Over the life cycle of the machine, continuous tuning optimizes gains to minimize settling time and eliminate cumulative errors. As the machine ages, system longevity and machine efficiency are improved.
- Easy system synchronization – Servo synchronization is easy with the graphical mechanical editor. Simply drag and drop mechanical devices on the screen and set related parameters such as speed change gear ratio or clutch control type to drastically reduce configuration time of synchronous systems.
Simplify Traditionally Difficult Motion Tasks
- Advanced synchronous control – Applications requiring camming will benefit from the simple cam function, which makes it easy to enable synchronous control with 3 different cam control modes. Control via software rather than mechanical components reduces maintenance and commissioning time, and increases machine flexibility.
View Product Details Find a Local Distributor