At Mitsubishi Electric Automation, we recognize that our employees are critical to our success. In order to attract and retain enthusiastic and committed professionals, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401K matching. We also offer benefits that can’t be measured in monetary value. For example, you’ll work in a team-oriented environment with people who enjoy coming to work every day. You’ll be able to create a clear career development path through our in-house training and educational program. You’ll have the opportunity to give back to your community in company-supported charitable events. And, have the confidence that comes with working for an industry leader that’s growing year over year and is an affiliate of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, a $40 billion company.
Our healthcare benefits include medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. Dependent on location, MEAU offers Aetna HMO and PPO plans, including a high deductible health plan with a health savings account! Aetna has great online tools to help you find providers that are in-network & allows you to see your total claims (as well as an explanation of each benefit). As an employee, you and your family have access to our employee assistance program (Magellan Health), which covers mental health, substance abuse, and financial and legal support.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Mitsubishi Electric Automation offers both healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts. Our health savings account is also offered (and can be used in conjunction with our FSA) and has a company seed! These accounts allow you to lower your taxable income and increase the money you spend on qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses!
We believe in work life balance and ensure our employees have time off for rest and relaxation, as well as taking care of personal matters, so we offer:
- Floater holidays
- Family medical leave
- Personal leave of absence
- Marriage leave
- 401(k) – Mitsubishi US Companies Retirement Plan: We offer a 2 percent company contribution. You can contribute up to 50 percent of your eligible earnings; we match up to 4 percent of your contribution (in addition to the company contribution). Employees are always 100 percent vested.
- Employee life insurance - Company paid core coverage plus supplemental coverage up to five times your pay.
- Dependent life insurance –Life insurance coverage on your dependents.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Pay Continuation
- Pet Insurance
- Employee referral program
- Spot Awards
- Going the Extra Mile (GEM) Recognition Program
- Project Recognition & Reward Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (eligible after one year of service)
- Global Fit (an Aetna health club program)
- Volunteer (VISION) events
- Business casual atmosphere
- Various employee discounts (Apple, Verizon, Brooks Brothers, KinderCare, Sprint, Mitsubishi/Chrysler/GM cars)
- Service awards & anniversary treats
- Wii room and Ping Pong
- Monthly onsite activities
- On-site café
- Fitness center
- Volunteer (VISION) events