Want notifications for new Blog Posts, White Papers, Case Studies & Webinars?
Join Our Community
Free Software Trial from Award-Winning IIoT Solutions Provider
ICONICS, a global automation software provider of advanced web enabled OPC UA and BACnet certified visualization, analytics and mobile software solutions for manufacturing, industrial and smart building applications, has released version 10.97.2 of its automation software suite.
The company was recently named the 2022 Microsoft IoT Partner of the Year for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Version 10.97.2 features major enhancements across ICONICS' multiple automation software offerings, including GENESIS64™ visualization and SCADA system, Hyper Historian™ rapid data historian, AnalytiX® data analysis, MobileHMI™ apps, and IoTWorX™ edge-to-cloud connectivity solutions.
Some of version 10.97.2's notable new features include:
- Microsoft Teams Messaging for CFSWorX - Alert workers using native integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Hyper Alarm Logger Data Export - Export logged alarm data to third party storage, including Microsoft SQL Server (on-premises or Azure) and CSV.
- Hyper Historian Export to Kafka in the Cloud - Export historical data to a Kafka instance running in the cloud using Azure Event Hub.
- Hyper Historian Import from MELSEC Data Logger Modules - Import data from Q and iQ-R data logger modules using a new MergeWorX plugin.
- Asset Builder - Automatically configure a GENESIS64 system from a MELSOFT GX Works3 project using this new tool.
- GENESIS64 Converter-GOT - Convert a MELSOFT GT Designer3 project to GENESIS64.
- Secure Installation Easier to Use - Improved installation with clearer descriptions and fewer required post-installation steps when in secure mode.
Version 10.97.2 also encompasses many other additions and improvements throughout ICONICS' automation software suite.
Customers and partners are invited to give version 10.97.2 a test run to experience these new features for themselves. Download a free trial today or try out the Azure Marketplace 10.97.2 offer.
Microsoft IoT Partner for 2022
ICONICS' recognition as Microsoft IoT Partner of the Year for providing outstanding solutions and services for IoT applications is the latest in a long line of Microsoft awards for the company.
The Internet of Things Partner of the Year Award recognizes a partner that has designed, developed and deployed IoT solutions built on Microsoft intelligent cloud and intelligent edge innovations (such as Azure IoT, Windows IoT and edge devices) with customers.
ICONICS' Azure IoT solution, IoTWorX, harnesses signals and untapped data from existing and new devices, unlocking powerful insights and helping businesses take action to deliver operational efficiencies, to transform business models and to add new revenue streams, for themselves and for their customers.
These solutions are helping companies quickly improve their businesses just by knowing more about their assets and equipment, such as where they are at any given time or predicting maintenance needs to ensure zero downtime, ultimately improving business results and increasing customer value.
"ICONICS is honored to be named the 2022 Microsoft IoT Partner of the Year," says Ted Hill, President and CEO of ICONICS. "We have a long history of collaborating with Microsoft and leveraging their latest technologies to develop innovative solutions to solve our customers' sustainability and automation challenges.
"This is the seventh time we've been recognized by Microsoft as a global award winner, and now with ICONICS as part of Mitsubishi Electric's global business portfolio, we are able to further extend IoT Solutions into industry, infrastructure and facilities applications worldwide."
ICONICS was named a finalist by Microsoft in 2021 as Sustainability Changemaker Partner of the Year and has been recognized 10 times with a Microsoft Partner of the Year award.
Want to be notified regarding new material such as Blog Posts, White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars?
Join Our Community