View Product Details
Find a Local Distributor
Integrated and powerful control for demanding applications.
The iQ-R is a full featured control platform with fast processing speeds, network and module synchronization, and multi-discipline control. The advanced design of the iQ-R enables users to lead their industries with superior machine performance and productivity. A multitude of CPU and I/O module options make it a flexible solution for a wide variety of applications.
- 0.98 ns execution speed improves machine response for faster, more accurate applications
- Multi-discipline control with up to 4 CPUs in a single rack and a high speed bus allow for synchronized data communication between process, motion, and sequential control
- GX Works3 programming software with built-in functions and configuration screens reduces development and troubleshooting time
- CC-Link IE Field network with deterministic performance over industrial Ethernet improves machine response and I/O synchronization
- Built-in SD memory card database provides recipe and data logging functionality without the need for an external server
- Enhanced security features to protect intellectual property as well as plant safety
The CPU includes an internal database that can be installed into the SD memory card. This allows a selection of database commands that can add/delete/change records to be utilized for simple recipe functions. It is also easy to import/export Unicode files for use in spreadsheets. This is useful where multiple product variations are produced using the same machine process.
High Speed and Synchronization
The iQ-R boasts a high speed system bus for synchronized data communications between multiple CPUs. This improves performance and accuracy, especially for high speed motion control applications. CC-Link IE Field provides deterministic performance over Industrial Ethernet ensuring synchronization between nodes.
Enhanced Security Features
iQ-R has a variety of security features to protect intellectual property and plant safety. Engineers can restrict access at the network level using IP filtering, lowering the risk of hacking or any other unauthorized third party access. At the controller level, security key authentication prevents unauthorized access to the program or execution of the CPU. Security keys can be registered to specific CPUs, personal computers, or an extended SRAM cassette. Use of an SRAM cassette enables CPU replacement in the field without the need for program changes.
View Product Details Find a Local Distributor